STPI has set up Project Management Consultancy (PMC) Services Cell with an objective of supporting Government and Industry in the field of IT Consultancy & Project Management by adopting quality driven approach and the industry best practices.
STPI possesses strong global experience in managing ICT projects right from the initiation to implementation stage. STPI’s PMC services have significantly benefited many of the Government departments for computerising their operations and increasing operational efficiency.
PMC Services for creation of ICT infrastructure include:
- Setting up Datacentres as per International standards
- Setting up BCP/DR Centres
- Implementation of Communication Networks (LAN & WAN) on various technology platforms
- Setting up Local and Remote Infrastructure Monitoring and Management Centres including NOC & SOC
- Process automation/Business Process Re-engineering
- Implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Project Management during entire lifecycle of the projects
- IT Security Audit: Vulnerability & Penetration Test (VAPT) for ICT Infrastructure
- ICT Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance (System, Network & Database Administration) support services
- Executing ICT projects on turnkey basis (end-to-end solutions)
Projects Executed in the Past
- Computerization of Employment Exchange, Govt. of Assam.
- Consultancy for Computerization & Provisioning of Internet in IOC, Assam Oil Division.
- Turnkey Consultancy for implementation of IT Park, Imphal, Govt. of Manipur.
- Preparation of DPR for IT Park at Kokrajhar, Govt. of Assam.
- Preparation of DPR for IT Park at STPI-Agartala.
- Implementation of Wireless Broadband Network for Assam Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC).
- Preparation of DPR for E-Learning Infrastructure Development for NERIWALM, Govt. of India.