- Customer can log an outage call through telephone.
- As soon as the customer calls, a trouble ticket is generated by the FRMS and customer is given a Trouble Ticket No. and all his contacts are entered in this ticket by the duty technician.
- After the ticket is generated, the duty technician starts working on the trouble call based on the inputs provided by the customer.
- All efforts are made to resolve the problem from the NOC, if a field visit is necessary the ticket is handed over to the maintenance technician who is available in the field.
- Maintenance technician visits the customer site and resolves the problem.
- Once the problem is resolved, the same is informed to the NOC and the ticket is updated. After customer confirmation on the link status the ticket is closed.